Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.~Meryl Streep

Motherhood has a very humanizing effect.  Everything gets reduced to essentials.~Meryl Streep

Monday, January 4, 2010

Bobby Chupete Pacifier Recall


641,000 pacifiers have been recalled because the mouth guard is too small causing a choking hazard. These pacifiers fail to meet the federal safety standards. They were sold from November 2004 to July 2009.
Go to www.grandworldinc.com for a refund or placement. Or www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml10/10040.html for more information.

4 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, your experience is quite encouraging to me. I think this is the best option for me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete