6. After birthing the second child, it's amazing how quickly the body bounces back...nature's way when you have a toddler.
7. The one-on-one time I missed with my first born. I believe it was more difficult for myself than her. It took a few weeks, but now "special time" is manageable.
8. Running simple errands by yourself, (ie. Going to the grocery or drug store) may be impossible depending on their age difference.
9. Alone time with your spouse is scarce and finding time for sex may also seem impossible. With sleeping schedule and routine not yet established, you find yourself trying to squeeze it in during little pockets of time, around your first child's schedule.
10. Beginning from birth, it's speechless and priceless how quickly my children have formed a special bond.