Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.~Meryl Streep

Motherhood has a very humanizing effect.  Everything gets reduced to essentials.~Meryl Streep

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Greeting

So I am very excited that to set up this new blog. I am a first time mom of a 14 month baby girl Alexis, who is a wonderful blessing to our family. I had a full term pregnancy with no complications and a smooth delivery. I nursed her for a full year than successfully weaned her to milk.

For those who are curious Mom 2 mom is blog that discusses baby health, education, pregnancy, breastfeeding, toys, immunization, and other topics that matter a lot to mothers.

I am continually expanding my research on mom and baby topics and very interested in sharing this information. I look forward to sharing my knowledge with other parents in the near furture, so stand by for future posts!

1 comment: