Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.~Meryl Streep

Motherhood has a very humanizing effect.  Everything gets reduced to essentials.~Meryl Streep

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pregnancy Journal & Planner


I bought and used this journal for my first pregnancy and it was a great tool to help make all the details of my pregnancy more manageable. There is a week-by-week tracker that notes the age and the length of the embryo. Here you can also make notes on how you are feeling, any movement and sensations you are experiencing, and things to do that week. I really enjoying going back and reading about my pregnancy!

There are also to-do lists; suggested questions to ask when looking for health care provider, locating childcare options, and touring a birthing facility. This journal is a great way to have all your pregnancy related information in one place!
The Pregnancy Journal & Planner can be purchased at any bookstore or on-line. I recommend purchasing it through Barnes & Noble's authorized used book sellers, since the selling price starts at $1.99 versus $11.99 new.

No comments:

Post a Comment