Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.~Meryl Streep

Motherhood has a very humanizing effect.  Everything gets reduced to essentials.~Meryl Streep

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stretch Marks: One Way To Prevent Them




Wondering what to use to prevent stretch marks on the belly? Try Deep Comfort Body Butter made by Clinique. One of my friends told me about it when I was about 6 weeks pregnant and I am so glad she did! A few friends and I used this product throughout our pregnancy and we did not get any stretch marks…AMAZING! From what I have read, body butter is very good moisturizer for the skin. Just rub it on your belly daily throughout your pregnancy. Deep Comfort Body Butter comes in a 6.7 oz. container and can be purchased either online through several websites or select stores for $23.50. The sweet aroma and rich smooth texture makes it worth the money!


To read product reviews and additional information about the use of this product go to: www.clinique.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY4921&PRODUCT_ID=PROD795

No comments:

Post a Comment